Last night I cleaned out my old medicine drawer.
Mixing pills and nyquil gives you weird dreams, FYI.
On the upside, I don’t have any miscellaneous pills in my drawer any more. :D
i also have to do homework tomorrow. ( v ______ v );; SIGH.
and GSA stuff. :/
(cuz I belong to more than one fandom lol…but thank you all for being my followers!)
“I’m sorry that I can’t pull myself together”
Step 1: Go someplace public with your laptop.
Step 2: Click HERE
Step 3: Press f11
Step 4: Start typing frantically.
Step 5: Make sure other people see your screen.
Step 6: ???????
Step 7: Profit
this is an amazing website.
I just had so much fun on this.
mother of god.
All my blood work is normal, except my liver enzymes were slightly elevated.
So now, I go see a general practitioner. Tell him my woes and wait for him/her to send me to another doctor.
I just want to be healthy. I don’t even know what else to do with myself.
Hopefully I don’t have nightmares again. :<
I haven’t been able to sleep very well lately. :/
My little brother got into outer space and stuff so my step-mom bought him a place mat with all the planets on it. When I first saw it, I was upset, because it was newer and so Pluto wasn’t labeled. I was about to say something when I noticed something…
Pluto is there.
The artist remembered Pluto.
The artist drew Pluto crying.
Tagged by Rubbertoebehe
Rule 1 - Post the rules.
Rule 2 - Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then make 10 new ones
Rule 3 - Tag 11 people and link them to your post
Rule 4 - Let them know you’ve tagged them.
1. If you could trade one talent of yours for another, what would you trade? Don’t reply with, “I am talentless…” Everyone has talent. I would trade my talent for worrying for athletic abilities.
2. If you could have a 500 dollar shopping spree/gift card for any store, what store would you choose it to be from? Ikea. I really want an Ektorp Sofa. ( > w < );;
3. If you could be on the set of any movie for the entirety of its shooting, what movie would you choose? I don’t know. I’m not really into movie making. I just like watching them.
4. Describe your perfect house and it’s location. I can’t answer this either, because I’m not sure what “perfect” is for me. Sometimes i want a cozy 1930s cottage in some quaint city in Anytown, USA. Other times I want a high rise flat in Seoul. Even still I’d like to live in a small traditional Japanese home with nice Tatami floors. Or I think it would be lovely to live in a dutch river house. I don’t know what perfect means. I have so many places I want to live and see.
5. If you had to give up one of your nine senses, which would you give up? Hearing. I’m over halfway there as it is. As much as I would hate to completely lose any of my senses I think I could live easiest without my hearing, considering I did it for 16 years before.
6. What is one language you wish you could be effortlessly fluent in? Don’t consider how difficult it would be to learn it, assume you’re guaranteed to learn it. Japanese, Chinese, and Dutch.
7. What would you/where would you go with your new fluency? I would go to Japan and then the Netherlands. I would like to know Chinese so that when China decides to take over our contry I’ll be able to communicate and mybe they won’t rape and/or kill me. (:
8. Share one artist you think does not deserve to be famous. Share one you think deserves to be more famous. I don’t understand how Andy Warhol became so famous. I like his work, but it’s onlyok not GREAT. No, Banksy, he’s truly great and his messages are so clear. I wish more people know about him.
9. What is one fear you wish you could just get over? Being alone in the dark.
10. I’m taking this question from Jazz: how did you meet me and why do you follow me? GSA, because you’re funny.
I’ll do it tomorrow. I’m very tired.
why am I still so damn calm~
‘cAUSE I FUCKING CAN’T BELIEVE IT!!!1!
*grabby hands* TAKE ME WITH YOU~~~~
i know this is dumb, but I find those “put this number in my ask box and I’ll answer the question” posts incedibly stupid and irritating.
Why can’t people do it like we did on MySpace and just answer the damn questions in the post?