I don’t understand why I’m so sweaty right now. omg
To do list 5/27/2012:
- buy cat food
- eat lunch
- go to library
- do homework
- do GSA stuff
- go home
- put on pajamas
- sleep forever
I’m having a heartfelt moment with a grizzly bear.
Why am I telling Will so many things?
Apparently he knew what he was talking ‘bout because:
I’m glad robert moved from “I think we’re friends” to “we are friends” to “I can make ewok noises around this person” I still haven’t done it yet, but when the time comes…he’ll hear my ewok noises….
Are you talking about our relationship, Nicole? Yes, that’s how I progress things in my relationships with friends. The day you share your ewok noises with me will be a day I cherish immensely.
You’ve been on ewok level for like 3 months now, I just haven’t have the appropriate moment to break it out.
I just watched/listened to Somebody I Used to Know.
I don’t understand the meme. :/ wutevz
“I fuckin’ love you you bastard.”
- Cold weather: jeans, band t-shirt, sweater
- Hot weather: jeans, band t-shirt, sweater
I pissed my pants the first time I saw it. Why am I doing this again?
if ya know what i mean. ;)
o_____o What does this mean?
1. A party in which all participants wear white. I used to think that a white party was meant only for white people but i learned that the “white” means that only white apparel and clothes are to be worn.
2. A gathering of like minded individuals who are open to taking various white coloured mind altering drugs. Usually taking place in a hotel room or someone’s residence
3. A large noisy gathering, generally of overweight middle class young white people, at a popular dine-in restaurant to celebrate some special event such as someone’s birthday. Always features many tables pushed together to form one big one, mixed up orders, separate checks, slow service and an overwhelmed wait staff.
WHICH ONE IS IT!? I NEED TO KNOW!!!
But, that would require leaving my bed. I’m committed to my bed. I can’t leave.
- Doctor: Are you sexually active?
- Me: Ha
- Me: Hahahaha
- Me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
- Me: HAHA THAT'S A GOOD ONE.
- Me: OH MY GOD WHAT IS AIR
- Me: JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL OH MY GOD
- Me: Hahaha
- Me: Haaa....
- Me: Whooooooo, that was a good one.
- Me: No, no I am not.
All they did was make me gain 10 pounds and become a raging bag of emotions. :/
I ran into my uncle last night when I got off work and he said, “You need to call your dad. He’s having episodes.”
He went into details, but I don’t really want to post that. It just scares me, because I call my dad like three times a week and even thought I can hear it in his voice he won’t tell me he’s sick.
So, when i got home I just cried for like two hours. I cried because of selfish reasons, I know. Why do I have sick parents? My parents have both been sick my whole life, which has made me grow up. I don’t know how to be young. I cried because I’m an old woman trapped in a young body. I just want to die sometimes. I cried because I want to do so many things, but I can’t leave if my dad is sick and dying. I cried because I love my dad and I can’t even imagine life without him. I cried because I know that if my dad’s kidney is dying he probably won’t have the same luck he did before. I just cried so much last night.
I cried this morning when I realized I’m sick. I’m really sick you guys. I haven’t had a period since Christmas, my blood work showed my liver enzymes are elevated and I’m still waiting for the rest to come back. I can’t walk up a flight of stairs without getting dizzy and feeling like I’m going to pass out. I can’t eat without feeling like I’m going to throw up. My ribs hurt. A lot. Right now I feel like someone’s stabbing me in the side. And the worst part is they don’t know why I’m having problems.
My dad’s sick. I’m sick. I just don’t know what to do. So I keep doing what I always do. Wake up, go to school, go to work, come home, go to sleep, and repeat.
St. Petersburg, Florida, United States ( o u o );;
Get to work early, get scolded for wearing shorts to firewatch. :/